[gps-talkusers] Re: Question

  • From: "Claude Everett" <claudeeverett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:24:40 -0700

yes, more on the inside navigation system would be interesting seems that many are looking at it. A friend of mine, went to a, "trial", of something similar, with "Benetec", maybe it was the same trial spoken about on "Mainstream". Then there is: IBPS = Inside Building Positioning System. Which may be mainstream, I'm not sure.
Thanks,
Claude
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>