[gps-talkusers] Re: Question

  • From: "Beth Wright" <beth.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:24:05 -0400

Hi, listers.

I have a question about using GPS on the iPhone.  As far as I can tell, apps
like Navigon will create pedestrian or vehicle routes for you, but don't
allow you to record your personal P.O.I.'s and use these to create your own
personalized route.  If this is true, I think it's a real drawback because
sometimes, you might prefer an alternative route to the one that's
programmed into the iPhone.  Don't know if the Sendero products other than
Look-Around have this feature or not.

Beth Wright