[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Version 3 changes

  • From: Todd Patkus <tpatkus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:47:06 GMT

Lisa,

Yes to what you stated below.  Just FYI, i left PDI's list for good.  Why?
Dean Jackson and Jonathan Mosen were very UNCOOPERATIVE toward me, and I do not
need these men.  Yes, they are very INSENSITIVE to the deafblind!  They are
just like three monkeys!  If you would like to continue this particular issue,
write to me off list to avoid any unnecessary problems here.  Up to you.

Todd