[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Version 3 changes

  • From: "Lisa Kozlik" <lisak70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:37:38 -0500

Hi Ann,

That's what I'm hoping for! <smile> Larry Lewis wanted to organize a
national committee of deafblind BrailleNote users but unfortunately, he left
PDI before one could be established.

My next step is to e-mail Jonathan and Dean to see how they respond to this
idea. If this is something I have to organize myself, I will be more than
happy to do so. I know several deafblind people who would like to
participate on the committee, so finding interested parties will not be a
problem.

Lisa