[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Version 3 changes

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:34:13 -0400

Hi Lisa,

As I say, I think it is a wonderful idea.  It isn't that people forget
about folks who have different needs than they, it's that they don't
know about them.  Sometimes a group of more than one voice is helpful.
Sometimes it takes educating people.  Sometimes I get tired of
educating people, but it is a life-long thing.  You go gal, I think
you'll convince them that they need to listen.

Ann P.

--
                        Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp@xxxxxxxxx