[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Version 3 changes

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:47:35 -0700

Todd,

A new BrailleNote GPS is listed at $1099 for a 256 MB version and $1399 for
a 1 GB version. This refers to the size of the card, as in Compact Flash
card, that comes with it.

The package also includes, all software, POIs and maps installed for your
state and the whole U.S. on 8 CDs. An Audio Tutorial is also stored on the
Compact Flash card.

An Earthmate GPS receiver and all cables is included.
An Accessory pouch is provided if you don't already have one.

You also get great support. If you don't already have a VoiceNote or
BrailleNote, we can take care of that too.

>If a person buys the entire GPS for the first time, how much would it
>be?  And what does it come with?  CDs?  A compact flashcard?

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Now distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(530) 757-6800, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West