[goodfeel] Re: a couple of lime questions

  • From: Brian Howerton <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:38:28 -0500

Brandon,
Thanks for this.  Is there a way I could possibly talk to you off-list maybe in
person on Skype or something?  I just have a couple of questions about your
setup.  Just trying to get the optimum setup for using lime with my setup and I
just ad a couple of questions for you.  Thanks for the help,
Brian