[goodfeel] a couple of lime questions

  • From: Brian Howerton <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:06:32 -0500

Hello all,
Let's say I am playing in a piano composition via midi, is there a way to get
the right hand to go on one part and the left hand on another?  I selected
grand staff for the piano piece but when I played in something, both hands got
put on the first part of the piano staff, they were not separated by right and
left hand I guess.  ALso, if I am writing an orchestration, is there a way to
have the violin play on 1 staff viola on another etc?  What I mean is, is there
a way to change sounds internally from within the program or am I going to have
to do this internally on the keyboard so that I can hear the different sounds
as I am writing each part of the orchestration?  Thanks, and hopefully this
makes sense.  It is late  and I am tired haha.
Brian** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]