[goodfeel] Re: a couple of lime questions

  • From: "Data" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:05:23 -0700

Brian,
It depends on whether the right and left hands are on different MIDI
channels. If they are on the same channel, you will not be able to separate
them into different staves. If they are on separate channels, don't select
Grand Staff, but just start with one staff called "Piano RH" and then add
the other staff in Lime's "Parts and Voices" dialog, call it "Piano LH".
Then you can import MIDI and specify each channel to each part. If there are
more than 2 parts, you'll need a staff for each part.
Sincerely,
Andy English