[goodfeel] Re: No breaks in music.

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:32:50 GMT

Kaiti,

Because Lime's export to MusicXML might cause some info to be lost, I think you
and your professors should consider one of the two following possibilities for
sending your work to your professors for grading:
- Print from Lime to a PDF which may mean you need a PDF maker like Adobe
Acrobat or Cute PDF.
- Get your professors to install Lime on their computers which they would use
only to view your work.

I can think of one pitfall of these methods: your music might be too dense or
sparse in its format and importing a MusicXML into Finale or Sibelius may be
more familiar to your professors and for reformatting; however, reformatting
the music in Lime is trivial if you know how.

Also, just to clarify something, GOODFEEL can not import MusicXML files; Lime
needs to import them and then the Lime file is sent to GOODFEEL from lime (File
| Launch GOODFEEL).

Albert