[goodfeel] Re: No breaks in music.

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:41:37 GMT

Hi,

Lime files can be inserted into Duxbury (literary braille translator) with
interspersed text and then brailled as one bigger document.

Albert

--- David wrote ---
All, we have been struggling with preparing embossed material (textbook) for a
Music major. We use Dancing Dots to prepare the music and this comes out fine
when done alone. We were trying to combine the elements, but have opted to
prepare them separately. The problem we have been experiencing is when we do a
“whole” piece of music (Can you tell I am not musically literate), it comes out
fine. It is when we do the problems in the textbook, they are embossing without
the proper breaks. We scanned the textbook as a TIFF and use Sharpeye and Lime
to prepare the music. This is causing problems and frustration for the student.
What are we doing wrong?

David Esquibel, M.A. Ed.
** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]