[goodfeel] Re: Reading .pdf Music Scores?

  • From: SCOTT EGAN <weare8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:28:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dani, Have you tried the Adobe air, free download. Here is the link.

http://get.adobe.com/air/?promoid=JOPDE

________________________________
From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [goodfeel] Reading .pdf Music Scores?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:12:32 -1000

Hi, Everyone.

I'm taking a music class this semester, and we're all required to turn our
work in as .pdf files. We're also supposed to comment on each others' weekly
submissions. Is there something I can use to be able to read the .pdfs
independently i.e. without having to get help transcribing them so they're
accessible? I have Sibelius 5 as part of my set-up, along with of course,
Lime and Goodfeel. Would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,

Dani