[goodfeel] Re: Reading .pdf Music Scores?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:29:39 GMT

Hi,

I just did a little experiment with SharpEye comparing printing PDFs and
scanning them versus converting them to TIFs (using Peernet).  While the
conversion procedure is slightly better and often takes a few fewer seconds,
the real savings is in printing the files.  Maybe our printer is old but
printing one page could sometimes take more than 2 minutes a page!  Has anyone
else experienced this?  We have an HP LaserJet 1300 printer which I love and
usually prints things right away.

Albert