[goodfeel] Re: Reading .pdf Music Scores?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:10:58 GMT

Lime's MusicXML export is not very complete and it will be disappointing.
Printing to a PDF printer thing like CutePDF or Adobe will do the job perfectly.
Reading your fellow students' files will be less reliable but I think the best
option at this point is the Peernet converter.  The images will be much better
than if you printed them and scanned them and it would save significant time
and paper.

Albert

From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [goodfeel] Reading .pdf Music Scores?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:12:32 -1000

Hi, Everyone.

I'm taking a music class this semester, and we're all required to turn our
work in as .pdf files. We're also supposed to comment on each others' weekly
submissions. Is there something I can use to be able to read the .pdfs
independently i.e. without having to get help transcribing them so they're
accessible? I have Sibelius 5 as part of my set-up, along with of course,
Lime and Goodfeel. Would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,

Dani

<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/TAG_IMG/52d6d6f37a12c56f30315st01d
uc>