[goodfeel] Re: Changing up time signature in piece with Lime

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:33:26 GMT

I can't say whether or not you'd have to delete measures.  Since you are
pressed for time, I made you a Lime file that has 36 measures of 3/4 time
followed by 30 measures of 4/4 and I attached it.  You should be able to delete
measures more easily than inserting them.  Be careful and make some backups in
case you mess something up.
If this doesn't help then send me your file with specific instructions about
where you want stuff.

Albert