[goodfeel] Re: Changing up time signature in piece with Lime

  • From: Daniel Gillen <danielgillen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:30:57 -0500

unfortunately, being a user of the program myself, I know that I have to delete
every measure that will follow the last measure in a particular time signature.
As such, one can only insert measures to the end of the piece using a new time
signature from scratch, whereas there cannot be a new time signature created
for measures already existing in the piece. I hope that helps.

Thank you,
Daniel

sent from my iPhone

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]