[goodfeel] Re: Changing up time signature in piece with Lime

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 22:07:58 GMT

Hi,

This can be a little confusing because Lime needs you to insert measures and
time signatures separately so that if you insert measures of a different time
signature in the middle of a piece, you need to insert the new time signature
where the next measures went and then you will probably also need to insert the
original time signature after the new section with the new measures.

For your situation, it would probably be easiest to make a new piece with 35
bars or 36 if that didn't include the measure of rest, then insert your 4/4
measures "At the end", insert the time sig. of 4/4 at the start of those
measures.

If the measures have the wrong amount of time then you entered them in the
wrong place.

We are working to make this work better in Lime but in the meantime we should
make some instructions available.

Tell me how it goes.
Albert