[goodfeel] Re: Changing up time signature in piece with Lime

  • From: Lucas Leiby <leibylucw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:21:14 -0500

For the sake of time (no pun intended), I cannot go through with my
original planning due to this being an assignment for tomorrow, and
I've yet to complete another 30 measures.

However, let me see if I understand...

I must delete the measure following the end of the note of the first
time signature.

I'll have to review this thread once more.

--
Best Regards,

Lucas Leiby