[gmpi] Re: Instruments done, moving on to Plugin Files

  • From: "gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:51:11 -0400

Directory names can clash. Shared libraries might clash, but then they can
be renamed and still probed. If directories are renamed because they clash,
then what's inside still needs to make sense. If that's spelled out as a
requirement (no reference to the top directory name inside the
distribution), then that could work.