[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: Some Thoughts of First Two Chapters + + Our discussion is prolonged until May 31

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 11:21:40 +0300

Dear Leo and co peace makers of GHA.
About the first question I think I have the answer, coming from the order
given by Delfi to king of city of ilida Ifitos, in order to bring peace and
progress of the Greek cities-kindoms, via OLYMPIC competitions, not games.
When i return home tonight from the hospital I shall sent it to you. I have
mentioned this in a book of mine.

About the phsyhology of peace, i describe it via my essay i sent for the
GPS book.

Sorry i have to stop my message here, problem....

With peace and love
Takis

Στις Παρασκευή, 23 Μαΐου 2014, ο χρήστης Leo Semashko
leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx[peace-from-harmony] <
peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε: