[gha] Re: Some Thoughts of First Two Chapters + + Our discussion is prolonged until May 31

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 15:19:19 +0400

Dear Bruce,

Many thanks for your deep thoughts and kind words of support and also for your
editing.

You put some very important questions that I do not have the clear answers now.

The first question is how to involve the governments and leaders in the new
peace thinking with peace classification of the population? The first thing
that is required here - it is change in education, as we have talked a lot in
the GHA. Second - this is understanding of the political importance of such
thinking. Third - it's understanding of the advantages of the new thinking of
spheres and SPHERONS. Of course, it sounds very abstract yet but a more
specific answer I do not have now.

The second question is the psychology of peace. This is another science,
although it is closely linked with GPS. This requires the private approaches
similar to Galtung, etc. Every new theory not only solves the old problem but
also raises the new questions, which takes many time to answer them and test
those answers. This will be our next step.

With love, best harmony wishes,

Leo

and
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541;