[gha] Re: New Book

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:51:43 +0000

Dear Ernesto,

Thank you for your kind remarks.   As you imply, I think, the survival of
humankind is at stake and it requires both sustainability and universal peace.
We cannot have one without the other.  Militarism itself is one of the most
environmentally destructive kinds of human activity.

Warmest wishes,

Glen

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
(www.wcpa.biz<http://www.wcpa.biz/>,
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org>)
President, Institute on World Problems
(www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
(www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)