[gha] Re: New Book

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:32:14 +0000

Dear Dr Glen T, MartinCongratulations for your important edition of a book that
need be close to every people to change for better and adquire more knowledges
that inspire others to preserve life on earth.All the successAdmiration inside
the light of our GHASusana Roberts

From: gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] New Book
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:46:12 +0000

Dear GHA Friends,
I am pleased to announce the print edition of my new book
The Anatomy of a Sustainable World: Our Choice Between Climate Change or System
(cover image attached).   It is available from Amazon.com and will soon also be
available as a Kindle electronic book.
I believe this book shows definitively how and why a sustainable future for the
world requires both institutional change from the war-system to the peace-system
 and institutional change from capitalism to a global market economy premised
on the common good of the people of Earth.
It shows in detail how both these major institutional changes are embodied in
Constitution for the Federation of Earth (which is included as an Appendix).
We need, in other words, a global social contract in which the people of Earth
agree to live under the rule of democratic law that requires planetary
 disarmament, protects human rights everywhere, and mandates conversion to
economic and environmental sustainability. The
Earth Constitution is this global social contract.
And we need the Global Peace Science (GPS) promoted by the Global Harmony
Association as part of this global social contract.
For Humanity and Peace!
Glen Martin
Dr. Glen T. Martin
President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc. (www.wcpa.biz,