[gha] Re: New Book

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:46:36 +0000

Thank-you Susana, for your kind and beautiful words.   Glen

From: gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] New Book
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:46:12 +0000
Dear GHA Friends,
I am pleased to announce the print edition of my new book The Anatomy of a
Sustainable World: Our Choice Between Climate Change or System Change. (cover
image attached).   It is available from Amazon.com and will soon also be
available as a Kindle electronic book.
I believe this book shows definitively how and why a sustainable future for the
world requires both institutional change from the war-system to the
peace-system and institutional change from capitalism to a global market
economy premised on the common good of the people of Earth.
It shows in detail how both these major institutional changes are embodied in
the Constitution for the Federation of Earth (which is included as an Appendix).
We need, in other words, a global social contract in which the people of Earth
agree to live under the rule of democratic law that requires planetary
disarmament, protects human rights everywhere, and mandates conversion to
economic and environmental sustainability. The Earth Constitution is this
global social contract.
And we need the Global Peace Science (GPS) promoted by the Global Harmony
Association as part of this global social contract.
For Humanity and Peace!
Glen Martin

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
President, Institute on World Problems
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University