[gha] Re: New Book

  • From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:58:51 -0700

Dear Glen:

Hearty congratulations on the publication of your new book
*The Anatomy of a Sustainable World: Our Choice Between Climate Change or
System Change.*
Looking forward to reading it soon.

For global harmony to sustain we need equal law, equal justice
and equal opportunity.

Your sojourner in peace,
Laj

*