[gha] Re: New Book

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:40:32 +0300

Dear  Dr. Glen T. Martin,

I would like to congratulate you for the publication of your new book 'The
Anatomy of a Sustainable World: Our Choice Between Climate Change or System
Change". I'm sure that it will represent a qualitative addition to this
important issue for the survival of humankind. For sure it will be a great
Thanks for your information

with love, peace and harmony

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet - Physician

Tel Aviv University, Israel.

Academician - International Academy of Sciences, Technology, Education and
Humanities (AICTEH) - Spain

 Honorary President- Israeli Association Writers. Spanish Branch

1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture USA

Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch

Honorary President co Founder United Nations of Letters

Honorary President of SIPEA - International Society of Poets Writers and Artists

Vice President Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)

Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers

GHA World Harmony Creator and  Vice Chair. Global Harmony Association (GHA).

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Martin, Glen T <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear GHA Friends,
I am pleased to announce the print edition of my new book The Anatomy of a
Sustainable World: Our Choice Between Climate Change or System Change. (cover
image attached).   It is available from Amazon.com and will soon also be
available as a Kindle electronic book.
I believe this book shows definitively how and why a sustainable future for the
world requires both institutional change from the war-system to the
peace-system and institutional change from capitalism to a global market
economy premised on the common good of the people of Earth.
It shows in detail how both these major institutional changes are embodied in
the Constitution for the Federation of Earth (which is included as an Appendix).
We need, in other words, a global social contract in which the people of Earth
agree to live under the rule of democratic law that requires planetary
disarmament, protects human rights everywhere, and mandates conversion to
economic and environmental sustainability. The Earth Constitution is this
global social contract.
And we need the Global Peace Science (GPS) promoted by the Global Harmony
Association as part of this global social contract.
For Humanity and Peace!
Glen Martin
Dr. Glen T. Martin
President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc. (www.wcpa.biz,