[gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:06:43 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Leo,
 Yes I gree and I am co-sgner for this great project.
With peace and harmony
Ammar BANNI

________________________________
 De : Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : maitreyee bardhanroy <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mardi 12 mars 2013 4h07
Objet : [gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA
LEADERS

Dear Leo,

Please add my name as a co-signer of the GHA letter to Monica
      Willard of the UN on Global Harmonious Education and the UN.  I
      would hope that you would add the goal of Peace through Harmonious
      Justice and basic principles of Economic and Social Justice as
      subjects that should be taught within the GHA's initiative to
      promote Global Harmonious Education and the UN.  There can be no
      Harmony or Peace without Justice for all.

Highest personal regards,
Norm

Dr. Norman G. Kurland, J.D., Lawyer, Political Economist, World Citizen
President, Center for Economic and Social Justice, U.S.A.
Managing Director, Equity Expansion International, Inc.
Co-author of Capital Homesteading for Every Citizen(2004) and Curing World
Poverty: The New Role of Property(1994)
Author of “A New Look at Prices and
        Money: The Kelsonian Binary Economic Model for Achieving Rapid
        Growth Without
        Inflation”, The Journal of Socio-Economics(2001)
Vice President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)
Co-Chair and Director, GHA Embassy of Human Rights
        from Harmony and Justice
Registered World Citizen, World Service Authority,
        World Government of World Citizens
Retired Member of the Bar of the District of
        Columbia, Washington, D.C.
Former Deputy Chairman, Presidential Task Force for
        Project Economic Justice (appointed by President Ronald Reagan)
Former Executive Director, Institute for the Study of
        Economic Systems
Former Director of Planning, Citizens Crusade Against
        Poverty
Former Federal lawyer on Education, Civil Rights and
        War on Poverty Issues
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935
      (E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org

On 3/11/13 1:45 PM, maitreyee bardhanroy wrote:

I support your proposition.
>Thank You.
>Maitreyee
>
>On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:28:43 +0530 wrote
>> Dear Dr. Leo, Yes, I gladly give all my support to your
      letter to Monica Willard.in Peace,

>Celia Altschuler,
>
>Acting President, GHA-LAC,
>
>GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,
>
>Artist, Poet, Translator,
>
>French Professor, Media Producer,
>
>Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico
>
>Phone: 787-462-1031