[gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:17:11 +0200

Dear Leo
I repeat, I agree to be a co-signer for this important project.
With peace and harmony
Ernesto Kahan

De : Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : maitreyee bardhanroy <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mardi 12 mars 2013 4h07
Objet : [gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA

Dear Leo,

Please add my name as a co-signer of the GHA letter to Monica Willard of the UN
on Global Harmonious Education and the UN.  I would hope that you would add the
goal of Peace through Harmonious Justice and basic principles of Economic and
Social Justice as subjects that should be taught within the GHA's initiative to
promote Global Harmonious Education and the UN.  There can be no Harmony or
Peace without Justice for all.

Highest personal regards,

Dr. Norman G. Kurland, J.D., Lawyer, Political Economist, World Citizen

President, Center for Economic and Social Justice, U.S.A.
Managing Director, Equity Expansion International, Inc.
Co-author of Capital Homesteading for Every Citizen (2004) and Curing World
Poverty: The New Role of Property (1994)
Author of “A New Look at Prices and Money: The Kelsonian Binary Economic Model
for Achieving Rapid Growth Without Inflation”, The Journal of Socio-Economics
Vice President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)
Co-Chair and Director, GHA Embassy of Human Rights from Harmony and Justice
Registered World Citizen, World Service Authority, World Government of World
Retired Member of the Bar of the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.
Former Deputy Chairman, Presidential Task Force for Project Economic Justice
(appointed by President Ronald Reagan)
Former Executive Director, Institute for the Study of Economic Systems
Former Director of Planning, Citizens Crusade Against Poverty
Former Federal lawyer on Education, Civil Rights and War on Poverty Issues
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935 (E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org

On 3/11/13 1:45 PM, maitreyee bardhanroy wrote:

  I support your proposition.
  Thank You.

  On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:28:43 +0530 wrote
  > Dear Dr. Leo, Yes, I gladly give all my support to your letter to Monica
Willard.in Peace,

  Celia Altschuler,

  Acting President, GHA-LAC,

  GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,

  Artist, Poet, Translator,

  French Professor, Media Producer,

  Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico

  Phone: 787-462-1031

  Email: psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx

  Web: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

  From: Leo Semashko
  To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE ; celia altschuler ; Julia Budnikova ; Marina Kozlovska
; R Kaziyeva ; GHA-USA Bruce Cook ; Kurt Johnson ; Uraz Baimuratov
  ; Charles Mercieca ; "Martin, Glen T" ; KANAK DUGAR ; Surendra Pathak ; Nina
Meyerhof ; Norman Kurland ; Laj Utreja
  Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:30 PM
  Subject: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

  Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

  Dear GHA Leaders,

  I am happy to invite you, 14 GHA leaders, to sign the GHA letter (requires
only your public YES for us), to the UN official Monica Willard or edit it in 2
days to 12 March inclusively (attachment).

  Your silence will be interpreted as a refusal to participate in this letter.

  This is a very important message and for the UN and for the GHA to implement
world peace from global harmony.

  Which would you choose - to support it or leave it without your support? This
can be crucial for the GHA choice.

  State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

  Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

  Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":http://www.peacefromharmony.org/

  P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

  Thank you.
  Maitreyee Bardhan Roy

  Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE,
click here