[gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

  • From: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:07:58 -0400

Dear Leo,

Please add my name as a co-signer of the GHA letter to Monica Willard of the UN on Global Harmonious Education and the UN. I would hope that you would add the goal of Peace through Harmonious Justice and basic principles of Economic and Social Justice as subjects that should be taught within the GHA's initiative to promote Global Harmonious Education and the UN. There can be no Harmony or Peace without Justice for all.

Highest personal regards,
Norm
Dr. Norman G. Kurland, J.D., Lawyer, Political Economist, World Citizen

President, Center for Economic and Social Justice, U.S.A.
Managing Director, Equity Expansion International, Inc.
Co-author of /Capital Homesteading for Every Citizen/(2004) and /Curing World Poverty: The New Role of Property/(1994) Author of "A New Look at Prices and Money: The Kelsonian Binary Economic Model for Achieving Rapid Growth Without Inflation", /The Journal of Socio-Economics/(2001)
Vice President, Global Harmony Association (GHA)
Co-Chair and Director, GHA Embassy of Human Rights from Harmony and Justice
Registered World Citizen, World Service Authority, World Government of World Citizens
Retired Member of the Bar of the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.
Former Deputy Chairman, Presidential Task Force for Project Economic Justice (appointed by President Ronald Reagan)
Former Executive Director, Institute for the Study of Economic Systems
Former Director of Planning, Citizens Crusade Against Poverty
Former Federal lawyer on Education, Civil Rights and War on Poverty Issues
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935 (E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org

On 3/11/13 1:45 PM, maitreyee bardhanroy wrote:
I support your proposition.
Thank You.
Maitreyee

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:28:43 +0530 wrote
> Dear Dr. Leo, Yes, I gladly give all my support to your letter to Monica Willard.in Peace,

Celia Altschuler,

Acting President, GHA-LAC,

GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,

Artist, Poet, Translator,

French Professor, Media Producer,

Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico

Phone: 787-462-1031