[gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

  • From: SANBUN PUBLISHERS <sanbunpublishers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:26:08 +0530

Dear Sirs and Everybody on GHA:
I request that if an email is for a particular person, please DO NOT send at
gha@freelists address but only to that person.
A lot of times you receive GHA emails not specifically pertaining to you nor
anything to do with you in particular nor any response is expected of you but
they keep pilling on to your inbox.
This will be much appreciated.
Thank you.GHA

CC: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 05:25:00 -0400
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Leo
I will always support any efforts to help create Peace and Harmony for our
Monica Willard has vast knowledge and practice and has dedicated her life to
help make a better world she's an extraordinary human being that I personally
love and admire.I do agree that groups should unite to create more strength and
Peacefully yours,

Jacqueline RipsteinFine Artist & Art Healing Pioneer & World Peace Envoy
*United Nations ECOSOC representative of the International Associationof
Educators for World Peace *GHA Ambassador for Peace from
Harmonyhttp://www.jacquelineripstein.com info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.IAEWP.net     www.Huemanism.orgFacebook -->
http:/www.facebook.com/artistjacquelineripsteinFax 305 682 8940
One Voice...One humanity...Peace to all!

On Mar 12, 2013, at 5:17 AM, "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Leo
I repeat, I agree to be a co-signer for this
important project.
With peace and harmony

De : Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : maitreyee bardhanroy <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mardi 12 mars 2013
Objet : [gha] Re:
Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA

Dear Leo,

Please add my name as a
co-signer of the GHA letter to Monica Willard of the UN on Global Harmonious
Education and the UN.  I would hope that you would add the goal of Peace
through Harmonious Justice and basic principles of Economic and Social Justice
as subjects that should be taught within the GHA's initiative to promote Global
Harmonious Education and the UN.  There can be no Harmony or Peace without
Justice for all.

Highest personal regards,

 Dr. Norman G. Kurland, J.D., Lawyer, Political
Economist, World Citizen

President, Center for Economic and Social Justice,
Managing Director, Equity
Expansion International, Inc.
Co-author of Capital Homesteading for Every
Citizen (2004) and Curing World Poverty: The New Role of
Property (1994)
Author of “A New
Look at Prices and Money: The Kelsonian Binary Economic Model for Achieving
Rapid Growth Without Inflation”, The Journal of
Socio-Economics (2001)
Vice President, Global Harmony Association
Co-Chair and Director, GHA
Embassy of Human Rights from Harmony and Justice
Registered World Citizen, World Service
Authority, World Government of World Citizens
Retired Member of the Bar of the District of
Columbia, Washington, D.C.
Deputy Chairman, Presidential Task Force for Project Economic Justice
by President Ronald Reagan)
Executive Director, Institute for the Study of Economic Systems
Former Director of Planning, Citizens Crusade
Against Poverty
Former Federal lawyer
on Education, Civil Rights and War on Poverty Issues

P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935
(E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org

On 3/11/13 1:45 PM, maitreyee
bardhanroy wrote:

I support your proposition.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:28:43 +0530 wrote
> Dear
  Dr. Leo, Yes, I gladly give all my support to your letter to Monica

Celia Altschuler,

Acting President, GHA-LAC,

  Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,

Artist, Poet,

French Professor, Media Producer,

Address: Parguera,
  Puerto Rico

Phone: 787-462-1031

Email: psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx

Web: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

From: Leo Semashko
To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE ; celia altschuler ;
  Julia Budnikova ; Marina Kozlovska ; R Kaziyeva ; GHA-USA Bruce Cook ; Kurt
  Johnson ; Uraz Baimuratov
; Charles Mercieca ; "Martin, Glen T" ; KANAK
  DUGAR ; Surendra Pathak ; Nina Meyerhof ; Norman Kurland ; Laj Utreja
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:30 PM
Subject: Global Harmonious
  Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

Global Harmonious
  Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

Dear GHA

I am happy to invite you, 14 GHA leaders, to sign the
  GHA letter (requires only your public YES for us), to the UN official Monica
  Willard or edit it in 2 days to 12 March inclusively

Your silence will be interpreted as a refusal to
  participate in this letter.

This is a very important message
  and for the UN and for the GHA to implement world peace from global

Which would you choose - to support it or leave it
  without your support? This can be crucial for the GHA

With love, best harmony

Dr Leo Semashko:

  Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker
  from Harmony;

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute,

Founding President, Global Harmony Association

Director, GHA Website "Peace from

World Interfaith Harmony
  Project on the ABC of Harmony

  Program Book, The ABC of

Address: 7/4-42
  Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia

Phone: 7 (812)
  597-65-71; Skype:

Maitreyee Bardhan Roy

  India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE,