[gha] Re: [gha] Re: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 11 Mar 2013 17:45:17 -0000

I support your proposition.
Thank You.
Maitreyee

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:28:43 +0530  wrote
> Dear Dr. Leo, Yes, I gladly give all my support to your letter to Monica
> Willard.in Peace,

Celia Altschuler,

Acting President, GHA-LAC,

GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,

Artist, Poet, Translator,

French Professor, Media Producer,

Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico

Phone: 787-462-1031

Email: psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx

Web: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

        From: Leo Semashko
 To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE ; celia altschuler ; Julia Budnikova ; Marina Kozlovska ;
R Kaziyeva ; GHA-USA Bruce Cook ; Kurt Johnson ; Uraz Baimuratov
 ; Charles Mercieca ; "Martin, Glen T" ; KANAK DUGAR ; Surendra Pathak ; Nina
Meyerhof ; Norman Kurland ; Laj Utreja
 Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:30 PM
 Subject: Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

Global Harmonious Education and the UN - FOR the 14 GHA LEADERS

Dear GHA Leaders,

I am happy to invite you, 14 GHA leaders, to sign the GHA letter (requires only
your public YES for us), to the UN official Monica Willard or edit it in 2 days
to 12 March inclusively (attachment).

Your silence will be interpreted as a refusal to participate in this letter.

This is a very important message and for the UN and for the GHA to implement
world peace from global harmony.

Which would you choose - to support it or leave it without your support? This
can be crucial for the GHA choice.

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":http://www.peacefromharmony.org/

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn