[gha] Re: GHA - Do We Stand for Peace?

  • From: "Julia Budnikova" <budnikova@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Leo Semashko'" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 03:00:39 +0400

I believe that Bruce and Leo have some rest. Let's put this issue on the month
to all calmed down. In this conflict, there is too much personal. But the world
is not a private matter! Let Leo and Bruce and Glen, all think about it.
American peacekeepers just want peace, as well as Russian. We must love each
other! Why do we need a war in GHA? Enough war in Ukraine. It is the enemy of
mankind wants to now all we quarreled. GHA need all: both the Americans and
Russian. Only in unity can we win!

With Love

Julia Budnikova,

President GHA-Russia