[gha] Re: GHA - Do We Stand for Peace?

  • From: "Thérése Marie ROBERT" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "marieeau77@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:05:47 +0200

Dear all members

A true creator of peace and harmony inspires, encourages and creates around
her/him dialogue, respect and reconciliation with humility.
it is useless to talk about " making peace " when our heart has not made the
personal work necessary to be able to radiate peace in all human relationships.

This is my conviction.

Dr Théa Marie ROBERT
Messenger of culture of peace for UNESCO since 2000
and more
66 Clos des Charmilles