[gha] Re: GHA - Do We Stand for Peace?

  • From: Роксана Садыкова <roksana.sadykova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 16:02:23 +0600

Dear members of the GHA!

I support Julia Budnikova for her wonderful words that we need peace in the
GHA, we must love each other, only in unity we can win!

I also want to draw the attention of members of the GHA that we are here
with our free will, Leo united us all in a global alliance. The central
idea of our GHA - building global Peace and Harmony, based on the
revolutionary theory tetrasociology, which is the foundation of the
universal platform for various peace movements and initiatives. Therefore,
we should try to support the development of this theory, must respect the
achievements of the GHA!

Sincerely, Roxana Sadykova

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament of Harmony in Russia, Journalist
Address: Ufa, Republic Of Bashkortostan
E-mail: roksana.sadykova@xxxxxxxxx