[ggo-discussion] gGo doesn't want to change Komi properly :)

  • From: "Michael Camacho" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 19:55:42 +0100

Weird bug with the newer versions :)

I started a new match, and my NR opponent wanted the Komi to be 5.5, instead
of 0.5, so I receive a request for it to be changed to 5.5.

I click on the "Okay, change Komi to blahblah" option on the dialog, but for
some reason gGo thinks I've decided I want to change the Komi to 54!

I tried again (when they resent the request), but the same thing happened.
In the end I just typed manually "komi 5.5" in the telnet window, and that
seemed to fix it.

- Michael Camacho