[ggo-discussion] Re: gGo doesn't want to change Komi properly :)

  • From: "Michael Camacho" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:33:57 +0100

Ah, the .ggo.log, of course! I forgot...

Well, I had a look through it, and I suspect the bug may be an IGS bug to do
with the new server software (hence it only happening recently).

It turns out that my game ID was 54. Consequently, this is what gGo sent:

SENDING 'komi 54 5.5'

Hence IGS thought I wanted a Komi of 54.
I guess they still haven't gotten round to fixing it. :)

- Michael