[ggo-discussion] big old and forgotten bug

  • From: Jarkko Lindblad <jarkko.lindblad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:34:26 +0200

When more than one window is open (observing two games or whatever), and
one decides to close one of the windows, there will be a problem with
the other window: the whole board are will be drawn gray - no board, no
stones, nothing. A while ago I was editing a game while observing
another - closed the observation window after the game ended, and the
edit windows board are turned gray (I think this happens only after a
new move is added to this window after the other one is closed). I tried
to save my work, but somehow I could not do even that at this point -
the dialog opened, but it for example didn't show the sgf files in a
directory, nor allowed me to save the file. Nasty. Luckily I didn't lose
more than a few moves...

--
Jarkko Lindblad
jarkko.lindblad@xxxxxxxxxx