[ggo-discussion] Re: big old and forgotten bug

  • From: Jarkko Lindblad <jarkko.lindblad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:52:33 +0200

I have now had connection trouble with IGS twice in a few days or so -
the first times for many years I've lost connection. This is rather odd,
since IGS has not crashed, nor my connection died to anywhere else,
including asia, so maybe it might be in part a client problem - I wonder
if you've changed the net code lately?. I also noticed a related issue:
when I finally managed to reconnect, I reloaded the game, and only moves
upto 127 or so appeared on the board though we had played 170 moves - I
checked the game list, and according to it the game had reloaded
properly to move 170. I typed in the moves-command and all the moves
appeared and I noticed I still had some 10 seconds time to make 18 moves.

--
Jarkko Lindblad
jarkko.lindblad@xxxxxxxxxx