[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism and aether

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

Allen,

Well, you won't convince me by using "gravity slingshots," since I do not
accept them.
Ok, but do you Bleive in Aspedn effect?...If  you do then why would you doubt
grav slignshots it is the exact same principle....If you do not, what is your
fundimental, underlying bases for rejecting grav slingshots and or the Aspedn
effect?..why would their exisitiance if real deny or preclude a geocentric
universe and or how do they promote a heliocentric one.?

The main problem is that I do not see your phenomenally huge aether vibration
frequency as being sustainable or necessary. My suggested frequency is the one
that matches the tides. Ie, about 0.000022 Hz.
Do you think then we could use that frequency or any frequency for that matter
to test and see if we can reproduce the relitive mass distrobution displayed in
the large scale maps like the SDSS.........If not then how would we test
this?..do you think we can test either of our frequencies/ models....? maybe we
could look at the dynamics of gravity from two fundimentaly differnt
perspeitves...this is to say,  i look at gravity as a interation of "two
fundimental actions"  (current action and vibraional action)..but two actions
never the less that can be isolated from eachother atlest to some degree....I
think you are suggesting a "single action" gravity model..or not?.........maybe
we could look at just the merits of single v double action gravitiy"...is this
the reason why you reject grav sling shots?...if so then would you say that
your theroy is diriving your interpritaion/ acceptance of data?

Generaly what data/ effects/ observations from the various MS physics/Space
agencies do we disagree about ...?
1.Grav slingshots
2. trips to say mars ..and such.?
3.
4.
This does not have to be a comprehisive list......im not going to hold anyone
to it exclusivly ..im just trying to get a better "feel" for what we can agree
on or need to address at some more or other fundimental level in a differnt way
perhaps......

How can we explore the nature of these gravity issues further is there any new
data/observations/ experiments that anyone knows of that might shed light on
the nature of gravity....?

Neville

www.GeocentricUniverse.com