[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism and aether

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:44:27 -0800

Philip,

Yes, I've been thinking about what would happen along the axis myself recently.

Two things keep our viewpoint sane, I would say. One is that the force of gravity at the poles here on the World is not zero, but is even slightly greater than its value at the equator. Secondly, if we assume that gravity is caused by pressure exerted by the aether, as I do in the geostationary satellites paper, then its value along the celestial polar axis would not remain constant, but would diminish as the potential in the fluid increased further from the World's surface.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com