[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism and aether

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:24:02 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

I think grav slingshots and other Aspeden effects could be described by
Bernoulli (becuse that would be currents just like in a river). However, i
don’t think his principles would apply to the or any vibrational effects......I
argue that currents are only one part of a "gravitational whole"( all
gravitiaonl effects) ( i argue for those two necessary mechanical
forces....currents and vibrations) where large scale structure and the local
"surface tension" like affects of "local gravity" are vibrations and are
somewhat independent of currents themselves or "aetheral flow" & bias .....
additional force in grav sling shots are due to currents but the attraction
itself to the earth is due to vibrational grav...…….how far apart are we?
…..what can i say to convince you of my position..?   :-)

Allen