[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism and aether

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 05:25:18 -0800

Allen,

Well, you won't convince me by using "gravity slingshots," since I do not accept them.

The main problem is that I do not see your phenomenally huge aether vibration frequency as being sustainable or necessary. My suggested frequency is the one that matches the tides. Ie, about 0.000022 Hz.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com