[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism and aether

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:22:24 +1000

Well done Allen. You have again shown how dangerous it is to allow analogy
confuse the facts. You put the word "pressure" in quotes, where it should be.
This "pressure" might be reflected from the edge, like a wave. I am reminded of
the theory of co-axial transmission lines terminated in an open circuit. Here
all the "Pressure" wave is reflected.