[geocentrism] Re: Oscillation of Sun or Universe?

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

Sun's Helix Path. Found at Wikipedia, info on Helix:

  A helix (pl: helices), from the Greek word Ýëéêáò/Ýëéî, is a twisted shape
like a spring, screw or a spiral (correctly termed helical) staircase. Helices
are important in biology, as DNA is helical and many proteins have helical
substructures, known as alpha helices.
  Helices can be either right-handed or left-handed. With the line of sight
being the helical axis, if clockwise movement of the helix corresponds to axial
movement away from the observer, then it is a right-handed helix. If
counter-clockwise movement corresponds to axial movement away from the
observer, it is a left-handed helix. Handedness (or chirality) is a property of
the helix, not of the perspective: a right-handed helix cannot be turned or
flipped to look like a left-handed one unless it is viewed through a mirror,
and vice versa.
  Most hardware screws are right-handed helices. The alpha helix in biology as
well as the A and B forms of DNA are also right-handed helices. The Z form of
DNA is left-handed.
  The pitch of a helix is the width of one complete helix turn, measured along
the helix axis.
  In mathematics, a helix is a curve in 3-dimensional space. The following
three equations in rectangular coordinates define a helix:

   Bernie

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:      Philip,

Yes, this is what I am trying to get over, and the reason I am emphasizing it
is because this is our avenue to explaining the cause of the Sun's helix path.
This is one area where MS has a (legitimate) argument against us. They have
Newtonian gravity, or Einstein's General Relativity, as the case may be, but we
have ... nothing!

By restoring the aether and demonstrating paths within it, as per Allen's
analogy with currents in the ocean, we can begin to understand cause (and
therefore actuality) behind these movements of the heavens.

  From: Neville Jones

  Marc,

The motion of the heavenly bodies seem to me to be caused by a self-sustaining
interaction between the body and the incompressible aether.

The Sun's 'real' motion is not up and down, but the traversal of an orbit which
is set within the aether (and inclined to the celestial equator at 23.4 degs).
The Sun therefore travels around the World each day, taking slightly longer
than the stars due to the fact that the Sun is actually moving around its orbit
in the opposite sense to the direction that the orbit rotates around the World.
This fully explains why the Sun gradually rises and falls in the sky, causing
the seasons.

    Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on
your desktop!

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.