[geocentrism] Re: Oscillation of Sun or Universe?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 07:42:22 -0800

Philip,

Yes, this is what I am trying to get over, and the reason I am emphasizing it is because this is our avenue to explaining the cause of the Sun's helix path. This is one area where MS has a (legitimate) argument against us. They have Newtonian gravity, or Einstein's General Relativity, as the case may be, but we have ... nothing!

By restoring the aether and demonstrating paths within it, as per Allen's analogy with currents in the ocean, we can begin to understand cause (and therefore actuality) behind these movements of the heavens.

Regards,

Neville.