[geocentrism] Re: Oscillation of Sun or Universe?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 06:56:33 +1000

Not sure I follow this Neville.  Are you computing two rotations, an orbit that
rotates around the world daily like a top that is precessing, and the sun
traversing this orbit annually?

If so, isn't the result the same as we are saying, ie a spiral is drawnN-S,,,
if the sun were to draw a track. giving the appearance and reality of a N_S
displacement.