[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:35:43 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Cheryl,

Dr. Bouw has done some work on this, because the system he advocates requires a
rotating World. Off the top of my head, I seem to remember that he calculated
that the World would need to be gradually slowed to a standstill over 40 or 45
minutes, to avoid the oceans flooding the entire land mass.

Dr. Bouw's position is wrong, so your (and his) beloved KJV can be saved from
the dustbin.

The Bible tells us that the World does not rotate - and even the atheists can
see that.

Neville.

"Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dr. Jones -- Am I wrong to assume that if the scripture in Joshua referring
to God stopping the sun in its orbit meant that God stopped the earth from
rotating that the abruptness of coming to a screeching halt from a speed of
1,000-plus mph would send everybody flying? You offered other proofs as
well. From what I've read on other sites, the scriptures in Joshua prove a
static earth.

If the earth is in fact rotating, that means my KJV Bible (that "holy men of
old wrote as they were moved by the Holy Ghost") is not to be trusted; and I
may as well just throw it in the trash.