[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:08:19 -0500

Dr. Jones -- No, the earth does not move -- doesn't spin and doesn't orbit
and isn't flying through infinite space in a Big Bang.

Scripture says God sits on the circle of the earth and that the earth is his
footstool.  Kind of hard to put your foot on something that's spinning.

Have you read Gordon Bane's website (The Geocentric Bible)?  You and he seem
to be thinking along the same lines but you are into the science, math and
physics more than he is.

http://www.geocentricbible.com/id25.htm

Respectfully,
Cheryl