[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike" <mboyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:37:43 +1000

sorry, Mike,  I thought you wanted me to be your launch into them.. I hoped by
this time they would have opend the door by now..  I see nothing for you to be
ashamed of in this particular message. I will certainly now fwd your protest
with this...
And Neville, what is the problem? Why is Mike still banned? He doesn't use foul
language like I do.