[geocentrism] Hello Regner

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:23:34 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome Regner,

  Thank-you for agreeing to participate in The Geocentric Discussion Group
  of Neville T. Jones Ph.D. I know that you are not a part
  of the "Geocentric Truth Movement", are a critic of such and are here as an
  "expert" representing and supporting the heliocentric world-view, and to
  prove the "incorrectness" of Geocentrism.

  My view is that you will find the other experts of true science and
Geocentrism
  that are members of this discussion group to be very intelligent and
knowledgeable
  people, and you may later find out that, "I wasn't expecting this high level
  of a challenge to my heliocentric viewpoints."

  I think I had originally sent out a two page introductory email with some core
  comments about Geocentrism from Marshall Hall and Neville Jones,
  or at least you were directed to the websites with their links.

  Now as far as Geocentrists are concerned all the major pieces of evidence
  indicate a non-rotating, non-orbiting, stationary Earth at the centre of the
universe
  with the sun doing the moving not the Earth. The sun orbits the Earth daily
  and also has a yearly oscillating or spiral movement, that takes it from the
Tropic of Cancer in the north on a six month journey to the Tropic of Capricorn
in the south where the
  sun supernaturally reverses tracks and heads on new six month journey
northwards.

  The Geocentric viewpoint can explain everything we see about the Earth System
  based on real science and facts, and the heliocentric viewpoint tries to do
this also
  but the "science" is built not on facts but theories and assumptions that are
adopted out of thin air to form a foundation for this cosmological structure.

  On a sunny calm summer day I can look up and see with my own eyes that
  the sun is moving, and also at the same time I do not feel any Earth movement.
  I do not feel any rumblings from an Earth supposedly orbiting the sun at
  67,000 miles per hour. And I see and feel a perfectly calm gas or atmosphere
that
  should be greatly disturbed if the Earth were to have the heliocentric speeds.

  So to try and start this discussion off with Regner could you please pose
  a question or criticism about a Geocentric point that you are sure is faulty
  or incorrect, or maybe a heliocentric point that you
  feel is indisputable, or some other way that you feel is best to get this
debate going?

  Kind Regards,
  Bernie Brauer

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.